Breaking
Loading...

With U - Every day is a Valentine - Valentines Day Poem

With U - Every day is a Valentine - Valentines Day Poem


Today, the calendar reads 14 Feb
The day we all call as Valentine...
Let's celeberate this moment of love
Once again, I wanna make you mine....

You've always been so beautiful
Gracefully Vivacious; as you are today...
Our bonding of love has been so true
Wish you my love; Happy Valentine's Day....

You have been the only one girl
Who rules my heart; sends shivers down my spine...
I go down on one knee; my arms streched
Sweetheart; Will you be my Valentine....

Love is in the air, love is all around
Feel this love and come close to me...
I promise to keep you deep in my heart
Love you more then ever; that's how I see....

Today, the calendar reads 14 Feb
Cherish this day with a toast of red wine...
Baby, each day spent with you is special
With you my love; Every day is a Valentine! ! !






Related Searches:

valentines day poems
valentines day poems for her
valentines day poems for friends
valentines day poems for girlfriend
short valentines day poems
valentines day poems for him
funny valentines day poems
valentines day poems for kids
love poems

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. Free Pictures Download - All Rights Reserved.