Breaking
Loading...

Happy Valentines Day Poems

Happy Valentines Day Poems


The spring is colorful
The same fervor is for intelligent and fool
Wise and semi perform the same
The season is for all to claim

I miss all my friends
That impression shall remain till end
Many entered my life as life long
It is rare honor for not going wrong

How many to name in my success?
How kindly they gave me access?
I love to be with them and around
They are always affectionately found

Yes roses had nice place
I was after them with wild chase
I got many to remember in many ways
They have left behind fragrance to stay

I feel so elated
As if closely related
With all my dreams and charms
They have done no harm

This spring makes m e to feel
All their memories to fill
In my mind as precious treasure
The joy and happiness never to measure

Shall I call this spring as special valentine?
So sacred and yet to call it divine
My friends are dear and make me to feel fine
I shall miss all till I say bye but never define

With rose in hand I stand alone
I need to know who real one is.
Who will wish me valentine from heart
“O dear, we miss you and feel very much part “

Happy Valentines Day!!




Related Searches:

valentines day poems
valentines day poems for her
valentines day poems for friends
valentines day poems for girlfriend
short valentines day poems
valentines day poems for him
funny valentines day poems
valentines day poems for kids
love poems
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. Free Pictures Download - All Rights Reserved.